Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Back To School


It’s been a busy week working in the classroom but everything is finally starting to look pulled together! I meant to take pictures of all that I have been working on but this is as far as I got …

That's right, I stopped taking pictures after the front door. Oops!

When I wasn't at school I was spending my paycheck at Target. I was there four times this week!!! And it was a mad house every time! Turns out I am not the only one back to school shopping this week. :) Here are a few of my finds...



New seating for the reading corner. Love that bright blue! 

Target Home ™ Basic Modern Rug.Opens in a new window

And a new rug for the reading corner. (Can't wait to share my new reading corner makeover :)) 







You can never have enough storage (especially in my teeny-tiny classroom!).  



I also picked up there ADORABLE borders for my bulletin boards! I got em in green, blue and black--all with white polka-dots. So fun! 





I also picked up a couple of things for myself! 


 Love, love, love my  new Target blazer!

After all of this shopping and setting up I actually do feel pretty prepared for my first day on Monday. I hope that feeling lasts all weekend long! I always begin to feel a little anxious around Sunday night. 

Are you feeling prepared for school or have you already start? What have you found on your shopping trips??? Leave me a comment and lemme know! :) 

2 comments:

  1. You found some great things! I want to go shopping now! :)

    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a successful shopping trip! Love the scarf and blazer. I am your newest follower.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...