Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Meet the Teacher


Well…I’m finally doing it. After a couple of months of blog stalking and watching from the sidelines I am jumping into this big bad blog world! So here it goes….

I’m a 5th grade teacher in California. I love what I do and am always looking for new ideas to use in my classroom. To give you some insight into little old me I decided I would fill out questionnaire that my students completed for their memory books. You know all the important details of my life…like my favorite color. :) 

Favorites

Favorite color: it changes depending on my mood blue..green…purple…yellow
Favorite food:  I love too many to pick a favorite but avocados, burritos, Indian food and tacos definitely top my list of good eats.
Favorite subject: English (although you wouldn’t guess it by all of my spelling and grammar errors! Oh my!)  
Favorite animal: dolphins
Favorite season: Summer! Love the warm weather and the fun activities!
Favorite book: The Help
Favorite thing to do on the weekend: spend some quality time with my family and friends, sleep and eat lots and lots of good food!

If….
If I could travel anywhere in the world I would go to Paris because it is BEA-utiful! Who can resist the city of love?
If I found a magic genie and had three wishes they would be:
1) The ability to teleport 
2) A pay raise for ALL teachers J
3) Health and happiness for all of my friends and family…and the rest of the world while I’m at it …I mean if I found a genie I might as well share the wealth, right?
If a reporter asked my friends about me, they would say I’m a loyal friend and a fun person to be around.

 Okay, that’s it. Me in a nutshell! I’m excited to start this new blogging journey! Please feel free to stop by and introduce yourself!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...