Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

You've Got Mail!


Happy Sunday! This weekend has flown by! Only 8 more days until school starts for me so I have been busy, busy, busy! 

One of the many things I have been working in the last few days are these  little postcards to send to my kiddos.



 I picked them up while I was on vacation in Virginia (I teach in California). I was super excited to 
grab one for each of my 5th graders because each postcard shows a picture of Jamestown and shares a little info-- which is perfect since we will learn all about Jamestown in just a few months!

On the back I included a little note to each student plus a reminder about the first day of school, as well as a reminder of to bring their summer homework. (Do other schools assign summer work? This was new to me when I started working in this district.)

Anyway, I hope that my little darlings enjoy getting some mail! Do you send anything out prior to school starting/meet the teacher night?

Now I am off to cut, glue and laminate some more!!!! So many project, so little TIME!  


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...