Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2013

More youtube finds!

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all enjoyed your weekend. The weather looks pretty crazy back east...hope you are all safe and warm if you are in the path of the snowstorm.

In other news, I am officially at 100 followers! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am planning some sort of a celebration soon. Stay tuned....

I love using youtube with my class! I've already blogged about some of my favorite finds HERE but I wanted to share my newest finds with you all today.

I love to use youtube as a way to reinforce topics with a catchy tune. It doesn't take much time to throw these into a lesson and the kids are always begging me to play them again and again and again....Plus those little songs (and their concepts!)  get stuck in everyone's head. We learned a song about dividing fractions last week and it has been in my head ALL day!!! I hope that it's stuck in my kiddos' heads too.

Here are the songs we used last week:

Dividing Fractions




An oldie but a goodie.....



This Integer Rap is on the books for Monday....

What are your favorite videos to use in class??? I posted about some other favs HERE
Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Follower 101 :)

    Thanks for stopping by and adding my pack to your wish list! I love using Youtube in the classroom, so do my students. Have a great week!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...