Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted!

I'm linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade for her fun little get-to-know-you linky. Your're supposed to use your initials and share three things about yourself....although you've probably already seen this particular linky all over blogland.



Jolly Ranchers
My all time fave candy!



And
Jerky 
As in beef or turkey.

I dunno why but I love this stuff.


L
Hmmm...lattes and would be to easy......same with laughter.....
Let's go with
LOVE ACTUALLY my favorite movie. If you haven't seen it, do so ASAP





Tulips have been my favorite flowers wince I was a little girl....


I've always wanted tulips at my wedding....but I've also always wanted to get married in July ....on a beach.... not sure the tulips are a realistic part of my fantasy wedding. :)

Now its your turn!  Link up HERE.

Have a great hump day...we're half way to the weekend. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia!! I am popping over from the getting acquainted link party. I love tulips too, they are one of my favorites :)

    I am happy to be your newest follower! If you get a chance swing on by my blog, I love to make new bloggy friends!

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Actually is the BEST movie ever! I look forward to watching it every Christmas season! I never get tired of it!!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...