Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday


This was the first full week of my summer vacation that I have been in town.  I thought it would be my week to catch up on housework and organizing....turns out it was actually my week to catch up on all things pintrest and Target. So much pinning going on in my house this week. (Also, a little to much shopping!)

I am linking up with First Grade Parade to share my favorite pins of the week. Such a fun linky idea, by the way!

First up...
Siracha, honey, Lime Chicken Skewers    Ingredients    3 tablespoons soy sauce  2 tablespoons honey  1 tablespoon vegetable oil  juice of one lime  2 garlic cloves, minced  1-2 teaspoon Siracha  red pepper flakes, to taste  2 tablespoon cilantro  1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts  Instructions    In a small bowl, combine your ingredients,
(Source)
Siracha, Honey, Lime Chicken Skewers
These are so yummy! I made them last night with some grilled veggies and rice. Perfect summer meal! 

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love this idea!!! build a library for a new baby!
(Source
Adorable Baby Shower gift idea! 
Now I just need some of my friends to start popin' out babies! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alternative to putting down name tags!  So LOVE this! @Stephanie Close Close Swims @Jennifer Milsaps L Baker

Paint Pens instead of Name Plates 
Love this idea from Timeouts and Tootsie Rolls! I too, despise name plates....they always seem to be more trouble than their worth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If You Cant be Kind....
Direct...but still sweet. 
Love this! I will definitely be hanging up this signage in my classroom!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also really love this: 

be a leader, not a boss

Leader Vs. Boss 

I couldn't find the original source but I think that it is brilliant! Such a tricky concept to learn how to be a true leader. I plan on using this as a lesson starter the first week of school. Just gotta pretty it up a bit! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally...
I can relate, Sista! 

If you don't already follow me on Pintrest click HERE and follow along! Leave the link to your pintrest in the comment section and I'll follow you too. You can never have enough boards to follow! 

Have a great weekend! :) 

3 comments:

  1. I think we could even share the one about Be Kind...with adults. It's allows applicable. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love that last one as well! I pretty much do that every time I walk into a store :)
    ~Lindsay
    Just Keep Teaching

    Here's a link to my Pinterest boards:
    http://pinterest.com/rodriguezteach/boards/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...