Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

Made it Monday (And a FREEBIE!)

I'm finally linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for my first Made it Monday of the summer.

Media
Is it just me or is the summer flying by???? I have a feeling that teaching summer school has something to do with my feelings! But now summer school is now officially over. I t was a fast and furious three weeks! I really had a sweet, sweet class though, and we were busy every hour of the day.

Now that it is over, I am finally getting a chance to pretty-up some of my activities from our quick three weeks. Although I have about 3 million products in the works, I only finished one in time for this linky and its FREE!!! :) 

Clickity-Clack on the image and download a way! 


I hope you can enjoy using it in the fall! 
Until then enjoy your summer, teacher friends! 

PS Don't forget to link up with Tara, too!  





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Can't wait to use it. Your blog is adorable! Are you on Bloglovin?

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...