Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Currently


Can it really already by August????? Nooo!!!! 
But August does mean it is time for a new currently! I L-O-V-E the lined paper layout Farley came up with.


Listening....
Catching up on my shows after I have been gone for the week. 

Loving...
After having a busy July, its nice to have a morning of catching up on my shows, prepping some school stuff and relaxing. I love feeling productive but still staying in my jammies. :) 

Thinking...
I got engaged last week!!!! So, so excited!
photo.JPG
I spent the last few days in my hometown. Of course my mom, grandma and I have wasted no time and have started  planning. So much to do....

Wanting...
Dang! Weddings are expensive. I need some mula to throw this wedding. $$$$$ hahaha

Needing...
With July being so busy, I am feeling a little bit behind with school stuff. 19 days and counting until the first day....I can do this, right??? 

Back to School Must Haves....
Speaking of back to school, my must haves include 
Astrobrights Paper 


Binders
I'm trying to get organized!


Caffeine 
In any form...diet coke, chai tea, coffee!!! 

I am off to check out the other currently.  Go link up too

8 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck with the Wedding plans Julia:) You are so right that they are expensive, but totally worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! :)
    I love that astro bright paper!! I bought those exact colors in a jumbo pack last year for my students awards in computer lab. They made the room so colorful and fun!

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeee!! Congrats on your engagement!! I got married almost 6 weeks ago and LOVED the entire process... from choosing big stuff to prepping little stuff and of course the day of!! Enjoy it!!!

    XO, Kelly Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your engagement! I love RHONJ...it's been very drama filled this season-I can't wait to see what happens with Jacqueline and Teresa!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your engagement!!! Happy planning! Two words of advice: food and music- they make the party.

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your engagement! Wedding planning is fun! Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterst! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting, congratulations! So fun! Best of luck planning the wedding. I did lots of the wedding stuff myself, including invitations and decorations, which saved quite a bit but was definitely tough! It will be beautiful in the end, regardless! :) Oh, and I love Astrobrights, too!

    -Gayla
    Teach On.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of blogland! I am so happy that you are here! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...